Friday, March 30, 2007

More Cowbell!

Was just reminded of this SNL skit by one of the blogs I read, Hale Yeah! Considering my wife and kids are dissecting a cow eyeball today for school, it seemed to fit with the day's theme.

This is one of the funniest Saturday Night Live skits I've ever seen and our music team at The Orchard talks about it almost weekly during rehearsal.



If you haven't seen it, you have to check it out. If you have, you might want to watch it again for a good laugh!

Peace.

8 comments:

kristen said...

You know that is one of my all time favorites!! I have seen it so many times but watching it now still laugh!! The best part is when Will explores his space with the cow bell, hilarious!!

You know i was thinking last week at OVCC worship we really need more cowbell....

Anthony said...

Oh my gosh, mike, you just made my day...lol..more cowbell..babies, after were done with this your all going to be wearin gold-plated diapers...lol

Anonymous said...

i'll lead the way. bring the cowbell on sunday mike.

Mike Jones said...

Scott, your on cowbell Sunday! Explore the space. LOL! I totally can picture you running around the stage playing cowbell!

Anonymous said...

I saw no cowbell today. And let me say, I had a fevuh!
I can see it now...The Orchard presents a sketch on everyone doing their part for God's kingdom. Even those playing the spiritual cowbell! Explore the space, indeed.

Anonymous said...

I loved it, course I really love cowbell!! :) I wish I could be there on Sunday to see and hear the cowbell at Orchard-ROCK ON!!

Anonymous said...

I love that one.

Anonymous said...

One of the best skits ever. We have it on DVD at our house.

Hey, Mike...
Whatever happened to Dokken anyway???

-Alicia :0)