Saturday, March 03, 2007

Uh Oh

Freaked out a bit on Friday of this week... my mail program started trippin and I had to do a force quit.

When I restarted it my contacts were completely gone from my address book. I had planned to do my first .mac backup that day.

Man was I bummed. The cool thing I was able to import all of my email addresses from emails I had in my Inbox and smart mailbox folders, but all of my phone number and snail-mail address info is gone.

Lesson in backups I guess, which I've now done of my complete system. Live and learn!

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! Your MAC had an issue? I didn't think that MACs ever had issues, I mean, they'll perfect right.

Bummer.

Sorry, I have to laugh, just a little bit...

Anthony said...

I can't wait for leopard to come out, then we wont have to worry about that with Time machine :)