Monday, March 19, 2007

The Morning After

This is your brain on 17 hours of driving with 4 kids in a minivan, getting 2 hours of sleep and having your kids wake up the next morning ready to rock and roll.

THIS is one of those times I question my ability to be an effective father... scratch that - human being.

Been on a self-imposed blogging break while getting my mind ready for this next ministry season. This is the first time I've taken a break in a while and with Easter coming up it worked out well. I feel pretty clear-headed at the moment, though I need a few more hours of sleep to catch up from my time of rest... weird ;)

Lot's of blog posts to come that I had to save up (wanted to spend as much time with my family as I could).

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you look good so you got that goin' for ya.

Anonymous said...

Dude.......