Friday, March 02, 2007

Now She's Done It

I am so stoked! My wife finally threw her hat into the blogosphere and started a blog Life As I Know It. It's just the beginning but I could not be prouder!

I'm impressed by her blog for several reasons:

  1. She did it all on her own. My wife is brilliant... the computer, however, is not her greatest area of expertise.
  2. This was created by a woman who only started email about 3 years ago.
  3. She considered the computer and the internet of the devil up to that point in time. What's funny is she can't live without it now. Who could?!
She's got some great ideas and insight and I hope her blog does well.

Cheers, sweet girl, and congrats!

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeexcellent! I thought the same thing about computers and the internet. Doug had to convince me email was the "wave of the future". Can't live without it now. I'm going to blogroll her right now!