Monday, March 19, 2007

Don't Get Me Wrong...

... I normally have no problem with the S-and-S food chain but I found this sign in Indiana on our way out of town last week.

So after I laughed and laughed at about 2am driving past this sign I was able to regain some maturity and snap a picture. Now, my father-in-law might pick a fight with me about this one, especially since this is one of his favorite places to eat out here in the Midwest. But the proof is undeniable... it's apparently not just for kids anymore.

Who knew you could sell the things and actually get people to buy them? This might start a whole new food market with a seemingly unending supply.

How about you?
You interested in the new black peppercorn buger?

Peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annaliese and JD would LOVE some. But I really don't feel like paying for it. My kids grow their own. Its the frugal mom way!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh. Pretty good stuff... the sign that is... not the bugers. I don't eat bugers! I have to go now...

Bill Curley said...

I am amazed that you think that it is funny for BUhidists and GERmans might like peppercorn flavoring. Sounds OK to me...

Anonymous said...

I believe the correct spelling is booger. you need to check merriam webster, though... just to be sure of the facts:)

Anonymous said...

Darn!!!

Monica beat me to it...

Anonymous said...

Unrelated to this post...

Go home so your wife can sleep!